HeavyMetal Lite Revision History
The following changes were made in V2.07 R3:
- Corrected a problem with screen sizing and operation on monitor displays
resolutions over 2048 x 1536 in size.
The following changes were made in V2.07 R2:
- Fixed where the corrected BV due to warrior skill did not show up on
infantry preview (but was fine on the printout).
- Corrected the Battle Value of the Raiden Laser BA (was zero due to an
The following changes were made in V2.07 R1:
- Fixed where to-hit mods over +1 were not considered when calculating
custom weapon Battle Value.
The following changes were made in V2.07 R0:
- The rounding problem fix in V2.06 R3 wasn't done properly, I'm afraid,
so has been fixed here a second (and hopefully the last) time. Sorry about
that. BTW, it affects no standard designs, and few others, but it was still
- Corrected the Battle Value of the Rottweiler Battle Armor to the latest
The following changes were made in V2.06 R3:
- Fixed where a rounding problem could occasionally indicate that a design
was overweight, when in fact it wasn't.
- Added Clan BA from Combat Equipment, which was missed when adding
the new designs.
- Fixed the Hauberk LRM5 so it has the correct 5 salvos of missile ammo.
- Corrected the Golem's movement from Jump 2 to 2 Ground.
The following changes were made in V2.06 R2:
- Added all new Battle Armor designs, mostly from the Combat Equipment
- Added new optional icon to exe for use on desktop, etc., thanks to Xedis
- Changed background color on tabs for more contrast.
The following changes were made in V2.06 R1:
- Eliminated the custom weapon number limitation when Absorbing weapons
from an existing design into the custom weapons database from the Weapon
The following changes were made in V2.06 R0:
- The maximum number of custom weapons in the custom weapons database has
been greatly increased.
The following changes were made in V2.05 R3:
- Added Check for Updates on Help menu, to make updating the program
easier and quicker.
The following changes were made in V2.05 R2:
- Fixed where "if" (indirect fire) BattleForce2 indicator wasn't always
showing when it should be.
- Revised ProtoMech usage per latest sources (download data files to get
the new files; it is not in the actual program).
The following changes were made in V2.05 R1:
- Fixed where Usage didn't set right when double-clicking on Open From.
- Fixed where screen position wasn't always saved for next startup.
- Now allow the comma to be entered as a decimal separator on
International systems for custom weapon mass.
The following changes were made in V2.05 R0:
- Brought Battle Armor costs and battle values in line with the CBT
Companion and HMBA.
- Added new Battle Armor designs included in HMBA, from the Combat
- Fixed where Total BV for the record sheet page was wrong if no skill was
specified, as skill was calculated as zero rather than 4.
- Added new printer setup code, so that printer settings can be made
within the program for Windows XP and 2000 (previous code didn't always work
correctly with these versions, but worked fine with Windows95/98/Me).
The following changes were made in V2.04 R6:
- Now 0.5 is always rounded up when correcting Battle Value for skills.
The following changes were made in V2.04 R5:
- Added provision for HMAero and HMBA files in BattleForce2 module.
The following changes were made in V2.04 R4:
- Fixed occasional problem with mouseover of file listing.
The following changes were made in V2.04 R3:
- Updated copyright information.
The following changes were made in V2.04 R2:
- Fixed a problem with saving and loading ProtoMech
rosters. Apparently this feature wasn't being used much! ;-)
The following changes were made in V2.04 R1:
- Fixed where incorrect text could appear on the text
TRO in the Configuration area.
The following changes were made in V2.04 R0:
- Fixed a couple display problems on BattleForce2 screen
with Aero vessels.
- Fixed where selecting Help > Search for could cause
some computers to crash.
- Fixed where Infantry and Battle Armor Battle Value
skill multipliers were wrong.
- Fixed a small error with medium range BattleForce2
value and MRMs.
- Fixed where long lines of fluff text without spaces
could hang Text TRO.
- Fixed some incorrect Battle Value modifiers for
The following changes were made in V2.03 R0:
- Corrected and expanded Help file, including Maximum
- Added 3132 era, and now allow entry to 3200.
- Fixed where record sheet damage for certain custom
weapons wasn't shown correctly.
- Fixed where fluff text could be cut off on saved text
- Now don't put BattleForce2 "if" tag on design if LR
damage is zero (could be there with < .5 points).
- Fixed a problem with prompt when exiting the program.
The following changes were made in V2.02 R2:
- Made a few small corrections in the help file.
- Improved Text TRO so that fluff text wraps, allowing
better posting of the text on Internet web sites.
The following changes were made in V2.02 R1:
- Corrected the Clan Salamander's SRM Inferno to a
single, rather than 2-tube.
The following changes were made in V2.02 R0:
- Fixed where C3 BV didn't print correctly on record
sheets in Batch Mode.
- Added 3067 era to era dropdown lists.
- Fixed where Light TAG and Light Active Probe didn't
give BattleForce2 Specials of tag and prb.
- Fixed where last custom Battle Armor or Infantry in
the list would not print or preview correctly.
The following changes were made in V2.01 R5:
- Corrected Salamander Small Laser damage (was listed as
4 for total of 2 weapons, but should be 2 each).
- Added notation on record sheet about permission to
photocopy for personal use.
The following changes were made in V2.01 R4:
- Fixed where asterisks didn't appear after custom
weapons in the Available Weapons listing.
- Fixed where closing parentheses were left off second
instance of ProtoMech weight in kg on HTML outputs.
The following changes were made in V2.01 R3:
- Now when Copying or Pasting fluff text, vehicle
picture is also copied and pasted.
- Fixed where clicking Open on the vehicle Roster screen
without any vehicles in the roster caused an error message to appear.
- Fixed where the Works with Targeting Computer check
box was not enabled when first adding a new custom weapon.
- Fixed where using Refind with some vehicles selected
when using Tons as a basis did not Refind.
The following changes were made in V2.01 R2:
- Although I added the Clan Wolf in Exile check box, it
was still invisible. Now it's visible and usable.
- Corrected the Small Laser damage (from 2 to 3) for the
Fenrir 3 SL Battle Armor.
The following changes were made in V2.01 R1:
The following changes were made in V2.01 R0:
- Added Clan Wolf in Exile on Usage tabs.
- Fixed where Fa Shih notes line overwrote Mine 3 box.
- Fixed where ProtoMech record sheet text could overlap
- Fixed where some forms didn't appear centered over
- Corrected TAG Weapon Value.
- Added WizKids copyright information in place of FASA.
The following changes were made in V2.00 R1:
- Added the ability to select and print logos on record
sheets. This ability included in HMPro and HMVee has been much requested, so
it has been added. New programs purchased will include all logos as included
with HMPro and HMVee. Updates only include a Smoke Jaguar logo, but you can
easily copy the remaining logos from your HMPro\Logos or HMVee\Logos
directory. If you don't have HMPro and HMVee have purchased HMLite, email me
to get the remaining logos.
- Corrected Infiltrator II, Kanazuchi and some Fenrir
- Fixed where printed BattleForce2 skills were wrong if
unit had parentheses in its name.
- Scaling Factor now works with BattleForce2 printouts,
so try a lower number (like .95) if you have problems printing these sheets
on a single page.
- Added automatic loading of double-clicked ProtoMechs
from Explorer, even if program is already running.
- Fixed where ProtoMech name could be too wide to fit on
record sheets properly.
- Fixed where sometimes printing ProtoMechs would print
blank sheets if Battle Armor or Infantry were printed first.
Web site and
contents Copyright © RCW Enterprises. All rights reserved.
All HeavyMetal programs are developed by Rick Raisley of RCW Enterprises,
and Copyrighted © by RCW Enterprises. All rights reserved.
BattleTech, BattleMech, 'Mech, AeroTech, MechWarrior and
BattleForce are registered trademarks and/or trademarks of The
Inc. in the United States and/or other countries. Used under license.
Site designed and maintained by RCW Enterprises. Report any
problems or suggestions to the