HeavyMetal Battle Armor Revision History
The following changes were made in V1.03 R7:
- Fixed where all designs in roster would print when batch printing,
instead of only the selected ones.
The following changes were made in V1.03 R6:
- Corrected a problem with screen sizing and operation on monitor displays
resolutions over 2048 x 1536 in size.
The following changes were made in V1.03 R5:
- Corrected description of Parafoil in Info box.
- Fixed where to-hit mods over +1 were not used in calculating system BV.
The following changes were made in V1.03 R4:
- Fixed where to-hit mods over +1 were not considered when calculating
custom weapon Battle Value.
- Corrected description of Parafoil in the Info Prompt at the bottom of
the screen, when highlighted.
The following changes were made in V1.03 R4:
- Fixed where the Battle Value for designs with Jump Boosters or Partial
Wings wasn't calculated properly.
The following changes were made in V1.03 R3:
- Added new optional icon to exe for use on desktop, etc., thanks to Xedis
- Changed background color on tabs for more contrast.
- Mauser IIC was not set up properly and therefore was unavailable to the
Clans except with mixed tech.
The following changes were made in V1.03 R2:
- Eliminated the custom weapon number limitation when Absorbing weapons
from an existing design into the custom weapons database from the Weapon
The following changes were made in V1.03 R1:
- The maximum number of custom weapons in the custom weapons databases has
been increased for Inner Sphere and Clan.
The following changes were made in V1.03 R0:
- Due to a recent rule change, Battle Armor which can ride OmniMechs also
qualify to ride OmniVehicles, so the program has been changed to indicate
The following changes were made in V1.02 R4:
- Fixed where "if" (indirect fire) BattleForce2 indicator wasn't always
showing when it should be.
The following changes were made in V1.02 R3:
- Corrected the "19" to "10" on 9 & 10 missile hits on the missile hit
- Changed so the standard missile hits table is printed when the number of
missiles on the design is greater than 2, as well as if the design only has
OS missile systems.
The following changes were made in V1.02 R2:
- Corrected a weapon cost rounding error in calculating total cost.
- Corrected the David Light Gauss Rifle extreme range figure in meters.
- Revised AP damage display code to correct a problem which showed up on
some International (non-U.S.) systems.
The following changes were made in V1.02 R1:
- Fixed where MP could disappear when saving design, although it was still
- Fixed where changing Mixed Tech designs to Level 2 could keep opposite
tech powerplant or armor.
- Fixed where Partial Wing stayed selected after choosing Clan tech or
increasing weight of design.
- Fixed where Multi-Purpose/T ammo was allowed for Clan designs, which it
is Inner Sphere only.
- Now 0.5 is always rounded up when correcting Battle Value for skills.
The following changes were made in V1.02 R0:
- Now, if no skill is entered on Print screen, "___" is printed instead of
the default skill of 4, so players can write in skills manually.
- Fixed where kg weight showed as 0 on printed Tech Info screen for
- Fixed where Advanced missile ammo weight was shown incorrectly (total
was correct, but displayed value was wrong).
- Fixed where designs which were overweight only in RPG mode could not be
saved or printed in CBT mode.
- Fixed where wrong symbol could print in Batch Mode on Roster screen.
- Added provision for HMAero files in BattleForce2 module.
- Revised some data files and graphics.
The following changes were made in V1.01 R2:
- Fixed occasional problem with mouseover of file listing.
The following changes were made in V1.01 R1:
- Corrected so UMU can only leg attack with proper
- Added Operational Constraints data to Text TRO,
printouts and HTML output.
- Weapon Info values now include kg and slots of select
- Fixed Tooltip for BV on Weapon Selection Screen.
- Now show Decimal Damage for anti-personnel weapons on
Weapon Selection screen; previously, they were all rounded to zero, but this
gives a bitter idea of group damage.
- Corrected the displayed weight of Jump/UMU/VTOL
equipment in RPG mode when less than the maximum movement was used. Total
weight was correct, but displayed component weight wasn't.
- RPG cost of Jump/UMU/VTOL equipment was not correct
when less than maximum movement was selected.
- To prevent confusion, now either CBT Rules or CBT:RPG
Rules is displayed on reports and printouts, to display what ruleset is
Initial production release V1.01 R0
Web site and
contents Copyright © RCW Enterprises. All rights reserved.
All HeavyMetal programs are developed by Rick Raisley of RCW Enterprises,
and Copyrighted © by RCW Enterprises. All rights reserved.
BattleTech, BattleMech, 'Mech, AeroTech, MechWarrior and
BattleForce are registered trademarks and/or trademarks of The
Inc. in the United States and/or other countries. Used under license.
Site designed and maintained by RCW Enterprises. Report any
problems or suggestions to the